- (1) - Acaí (750 ml)
- (1) - Goji (750 ml)
- (1) - Mangosteen (750 ml)
- (1) - Noni (750 ml)
- (1) - Fusion (750 ml)
Our Acai contains the whole berry, including the skin and fruit pulp. It is not diluted with other juices and is packaged to preserve freshness. Each tangy, one-ounce serving is packed with phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, anthocyanins, protein and amino acids.
Our Goji superfruit is a dark, delicious juice with a tinge of sweetness. As a natural source of vitamin C and polysaccharides, Goji provides nutrition to help support healthy functions of the immune system. Goji is also is a source of carotenoids, including lutein and zeaxanthin, which may help enhance eye health.* Reports have also shown that goji contains high levels of antioxidants, important for protecting the body from free radicals. Finally, goji is also loaded with protective phytonutrients for health and well-being.
Mangosteen superfruits contain xanthones, a unique class of biologically active compounds and powerful phytonutrients that are found in the rind of the mangosteen fruit. Studies suggest that xanthones may promote healthy bodily functions, including supporting the body’s natural defenses, neutralizing free radicals and supporting joint function. Mangosteen also contains other powerful, natural compounds like catechins, a natural phenol largely associated with green tea and polysaccharides. Experience the exotic taste of the mangosteen in our delicious, 100% natural superfruit juice.
Noni is also high in polyphenols, minerals, and other nutritious compounds, including vitamin C and potassium. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that is necessary for growth and development and is required to produce collagen, a protein. Potassium is a vital mineral that keeps the body functioning and helps muscles and nerves communicate.
Superfruits have been used for centuries in herbal and folk medicine to provide nutrition and to help support the immune system. Acai, goji, mangosteen, and noni are all appropriately deemed “super” because they are packed with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Antioxidants are important because they neutralize the effects of free radicals. The antioxidant properties in superfruits come from polyphenols, which are the substances that give the fruits their color. Polyphenols also protect the body’s tissues against oxidative stress.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Take 1 serving in the morning and in the afternoon, or as directed by your health care provider. Additional servings may be taken throughout the day if desired. May be taken alone or mixed with other fruit juices.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Not recommended for children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription medication, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.