Deep purple in color and about the size of a tangerine, mangosteen typically grows in Southeast Asia and other tropical climates. For centuries, the people of Southeast Asia have treasured mangosteen for its health properties and have referred to it as the “Queen of Fruits.” Like the other superfruits, mangosteen is touted for its antioxidant benefits, and its taste is beyond compare.
Mangosteen superfruits contain xanthones, a unique class of biologically active compounds and powerful phytonutrients that are found in the rind of the mangosteen fruit. Studies suggest that xanthones may promote healthy bodily functions, including supporting the body’s natural defenses, neutralizing free radicals and supporting joint function. Mangosteen also contains other powerful, natural compounds like catechins, a natural phenol largely associated with green tea and polysaccharides. Experience the exotic taste of the mangosteen in our delicious, 100% natural superfruit juice.*
- Known as the “Queen of Fruits” in Southeast Asia because it is prized as one of the most precious superfruits, as it is only harvested twice per year.
- Known for its antioxidant function and its ability to neutralize free radicals in the body.*
- Xanthones, found in mangosteen, help support the body’s natural defenses by enhancing the functions of the immune system.*
- Xanthones may support healthy joint function.*
- 100% natural
- Not diluted with other juices
- Gluten Free
Gluten-Free, Kosher, Non-GMO
6-11 Years, 12-17 Years
Brain, Immunity, Joints
- Take 1 serving in the morning and in the afternoon, or as directed by your health care provider. Additional servings may be taken throughout the day if desired. May be taken alone or mixed with other fruit juices.
- Not recommended for children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription medication, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.