100% Natural, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Seed To Oil
Kingdom Harvest Canine CBD oil contains full-spectrum hemp extracts rich in naturally-occurring cannabidiol. Our full-spectrum CBD for pets promotes overall pet wellness. Like people, dogs have endocannabinoid system that helps regulate many different systems and functions in their bodies. A daily regimen of Kingdom Harvest Canine CBD Oil helps provide optimal balance to their endocannabinoid system thanks to the synergistic effect of different cannabinoids in our formula. Daily use of our CBD for pets may:
- Support healthy joints
- Support brain and nerve function
- Help manage stress
- Promote relaxation
- Help with occasional stiffness and soreness
- Support normal, balanced behavior
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Increase appetite
- Assist the immune system
Our full-spectrum Kingdom Harvest oil is made with entirely natural ingredients and flavors. Our formula is vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO, making it the perfect natural choice for owners and pets. Most importantly, this oil, like the rest of our formulas, is made by pharmacists and tested in a third-party laboratory to ensure the best quality.
coconut MCT oil, whole spectrum hemp extract, natural vitamin E.
- We recommend two servings per day: one in the morning and one in the evening before mealtimes. A graduated dropper is provided to measure the serving. See the chart below for the recommended serving size.
- For maximum effectiveness, draw up the proper serving size into the graduated dropper and dispense into your dog’s empty food bowl. Allow them to lick it up. You may also mix the serving into a small amount of peanut butter or into their meals.
- Just like people, dogs are unique and may require a different serving size to meet your goals. Start with the recommended servings for one week and then increase the serving size by 50% for another week and so on, if necessary.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.