We love our pets and want to see them stay active and healthy for as long as possible, but the truth is pets can, and do, struggle with age-related issues like joint problems and limited mobility. Oliver’s Harvest GRAB & GO Pet Essentials Joint Support is specially formulated with the health of our beloved pets in mind.
GRAB & GO Pet Essentials Joint Support are formulated with mouth-watering bacon flavor and six other essential ingredients to help support your pet’s joint health:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) acts upon receptors within the joints and may help minimize discomfort and promote healthy a healthy inflammatory response.
- Glucosamine may stimulate the production of proteoglycans, which help maintain the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin helps to retain fluid in the joints. This may help cushion joints from friction, therefore helping to reduce discomfort.
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes the lubrication of joints and shock absorption capacity.
- Turmeric powder has natural properties, which make it a strong anti-inflammatory agent.
- Manganese Ascorbate helps to promote a healthy inflammatory response.
GRAB & GO Pet Essentials Joint Support Bacon-flavored tables are entirely non-GMO, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. Like the rest of our CBD products for pets, Oliver’s Harvest Pet Essentials Joint Support is pharmacist-formulated, contains no THC and tested in independent laboratories for quality and safety.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, whey protein 34%, Desiccated beef liver and bacon flavor.
- Up to 15 lbs
- 16-30 lbs.
- 31-60 ibs.
- Over 60 lbs.
No. of Tablets per day initial use
- ½ tablet
- 1 tablets
- 2 tablets
- 3 tablets
- ½ tablet every other day
- ½ tablet
- 1 tablet
- 1-2 tablets
- 35 MG = 2.5 mg per serving
Count: 14 Tablets per packet
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.