* SHIPS TO CANADA ONLY *
Ships within 1-3 days
Sea Moss, also known as Irish Moss, is a nutrient dense seaweed that contains 92 out of 102 minerals that your body requires. Our sea moss is 100% wildcrafted from the Caribbean Sea.
Full Spectrum Sea Moss
Our Full Spectrum Sea Moss is wild harvested from the pristine coasts and clear waters of beautiful St. Lucia. It has been cured in the shade to maintain its natural colours and phytonutrients. Full Spectrum has more potent properties in the colours and has a stronger ocean taste.
Storage: Dry sea moss should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place for up to one year.
Recommended dosage: 1-2 tablespoons per day
1. Rinse thoroughly ensuring all sand, salt and debris are removed
2. In a bowl, submerge sea moss with spring, distilled or alkaline water for at least 8 - 12 hours You can also add a squeeze of lime juice while soaking to neutralize the Sea moss taste.
3. Rinse the sea moss again, then place it in a blender and add spring, distilled or alkaline water until the surface of the sea moss is just covered
4. Blend well until it becomes a smooth paste with the desired consistency
5. Place in jar and refrigerate up to 4 weeks for optimal benefits
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Department of Health Canada. SeaMoss Blends does not intend for any of the information provided on this website to take the place of the advice given by your medical professional. It is intended for informational purposes only. We would recommend to consult a doctor before giving any blended varieties to children. This is a natural supplement and you must consult a doctor if you intend to take whilst pregnant, actively trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not take if you are on pharmaceutical prescriptions without consulting your doctor or health care professional. Always consult a medical professional before taking any supplement. Do not take if you have thyroid issues without consulting a doctor as sea moss is high in iodine. These statements are for educational purposes only. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. SeaMoss Blends assumes no liability for the inaccuracies, misstatements, defects or illnesses caused and/or associated with these products.