With cream to soothe your face and shampoo to clean your beard, now let’s focus on adding that healthy shine to your facial hair with some beard oil.
Your beard deserves the best, so we use a tried and true blend of Castor, Avocado, Jojoba, and Black Seed Oils to deliver truly noticeable results. Here’s how it works: while Castor and Black Seed Oils can treat damaged hair and improve it, Avocado and Jojoba Oils are packed with vitamins and highly recommended for nourishing your hair.
How to use
Best used after the cream or on damp hair. With the spray nozzle you have the option to spray the oil into your palms to massage it in in your beard or spray it directly onto your beard. Coat beard with the oil and brush or comb beard to the style you desire to give it that finishing shine. Avoid spraying the oil into your eyes.
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Nigella Sativa (Black) Seed Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil